Digipack Draft


digipack draftdigipack draft 2tyedye2
Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 20.04.22



I created the website for my media coursework using Wix website builder. I started off with a template, then stripped it of its generated themes and texts. I added in links to the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

It is important for the website to include pages such as; an about page, a music page which will display their music links, a page with their music videos, a tour date page, a page with which fans can sign up to a newsletter as well as a page for merchandise.Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 18.13.25.png


Actors, Locations, Props


Lexie – model



2 singers

Family – Mother, Father, Sister and dogs

Extras to be “friends”

A child


A location in which we can put props that has a very basic back drop

A large manor house






E-Type Jaguar


Drum kit

Electric gutar

Fake money

Fake drugs

Night vision goggles


inflatable globe

Wedding ring

Music video research – Fluorescent adolescent

Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 17.39.27.png

Fluorescent Adolescent by the Arctic Monkeys is a song about growing up and realising life isn’t fun anymore. It depicts the story of a woman who is dissatisfied with her current life and so reminisces upon her younger years. The way that this idea is explored in the music video is interesting. The way that there is a violent struggle highlights the internal battle she has between her somewhat ugly past, represented by the less than attractive clowns in their tattered costumes, and the grown men in their smart and professional looking uniforms. The unconventional way in which the clowns over power the grown up men will engage the viewer as it a humorous concept